Ketu is quite influential to make one lovable among the people in a social circle. It bestows love for god and high values. Ketu is also denoted as the representative of bringing luxuries and wealth if it is favourable. Ketu is also a sign of action, intuition and innovation. The effects of the Ketu is just like going through the fire from which you come out stronger and more powerful to take your problems on your stride. Ketu always has a sting in its tale. So at the end of Ketu Maha Dasha you have to be very careful of unexpected happening.
- Color- Smoke Coloured
- Day- Saturday
- God / Deity- Lord Hanuman
- Gems stone – Gomed
Remedies to make Ketu positive:
As per Vedic astrology, Ketu depicts positive and negative karmic accumulations, spirituality and occultism. Many astrologers believe Ketu as the significator of Moksha or Nirvana. It is considered both malefic and benefic by Vedic astrologers. Remedies for Ketu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Ketu:
- Do business of articles related to Ketu like blankets, iron, kasturi and black til (Sesamum Seeds) on Saturday.
- Distributing all seven cereals (Wheat, Bajra, Kangani, Moong, Udad, Barley, Gram) to needy and poor on any Saturday.
- Wearing of smoke coloured clothes will immensely please Ketu to be benevolent.
- Wear a Cat’s eye in a ring made of silver, in the middle finger of your right hand
- Worshipping Lord Hanuman or Bhairav everyday with Red Flowers and Dhoop.
- Eating of coconut and distributing the same in charity to the needy people.
- Give donations to the poor and Brahmins on Thursday
- Do japa of Ketu mantra 108 times daily