Feng Shui Three Lucky Chinese Coins
Key Features :
• Brings prosperity, peace and wealth in your life
• Feng shui good luck symbol for wealth bagua
• Reflects the artistic brilliance and elegance to your home decor
• The coins are tied in a red ribbon to empower its energy
• Represent a symbolism of a magnet for wealth luck as they represent the trinity of luck
• Can be placed in wallets, handbag, cash register; Also used as a showpiece
Detailed Specifications :
Dimensions (cm) – 2.5 X 2.5 X 0.2
Weight (g) – 12
Type – Vastu
Color – Brown
Suitable For – Home & Office
Material – Copper
In the box
3 Lucky Chinese Coins
Disclaimer: Product color might vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
You can keep these coins in your purse or even in bank locker to bring money luck. If you own a business, there is a variety of way to use the coins according to classical Chinese feng shui schools. You can use them near the cash register, on the inside of your door, with your financial papers, near the phone, you name it? Other ways you use this good luck charm:
1) Keep the Three Gold coins in your wallet or handbag, and carry them with you on all outings. This will keep wealth energy constantly beside you, always opening up new opportunities.
2) This Feng Shui product will create a strong atmosphere of wealth when placed in all four corners of any room, be it in the home or the work place.
3) Attaching three gold coins to all prominent documents in your life, such as cheque and bank books, business portfolios and cash trackers will ensure a greater flow of monetary gain.
4) To stimulate the effects of the wealth corner (Feng Shui Bagua), attach the three coins tassels in the Southeast sector of your living room, bedroom or work place.
5) The three Feng Shui coins on red thread can also be placed, Yang side up, upon business hardware, such as printers, fax machines and cash registers, to increase customer awareness, therefore enhancing commerce opportunities. The Chinese coins so should be cleansed every Lunar New Year. If you choose, you can place them in a singing bowl and refresh with incense, or you can simply purchase new sets as they are inexpensive.
There are no reviews yet.