Tortoise Meru Shree Yantra To Increase Positive Energy
Key Features :
• Meru Yantra is a three-dimensional yantra
• supernatural combination of the Shiva and Shakti, Lakshmi
• Source of fulfilling worldly desires
• Most auspicious, important and powerful Yantra
• Lustrous Beautiful style and Perfect finishing
• Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth
Detailed Specifications :
Dimensions (cm) – 8
Weight (g) – 90
Type – Vastu
Color – Golden
Suitable For – Home & Office
Material – Brass
In the box
1 Tortoise Meru Shree Yantra
Disclaimer: Product color might vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Shri Yantra is one of the oldest, rare and precious Yantra created by ‘Aadi Guru Dattatreya’ for the welfare of common man. “Meru Shree Yantra” means Shree Yantras which is mounted at the back of tortoise upwards. It is also believed that the tortoise lifted weight of the earth over its back ,In relation to Lord Kachhap avtar (incarnation of Lord Vinshnu) .The king of the yantra is Sri Yantra.
- “Shree Yantra” – Shree meaning wealth and Yantra – Meaning “Instrument” – The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Shree Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishes and change our life for the better. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life . Any Person using Shree Yantra achieves much greater affluence , peace and harmony . Shree Yantra helps in breaking all the obstacles in our life .
- It helps us push indefinitely and easily the limits of growth – both spiritually and materialistically. There are negative energies around us in greater or smaller magnitude.These negative energy stands in our way of achieving greater success , affluence , Harmony and Peace .
- Many times we find that life is out of our control . We find ourselves in a position of Extreme stress , lack of peace and harmony , high degree of anxiety , friction in relationship with others , Bad investments , faltering business , stagnation in life and profession, decreasing financial prospects , insecure feeling , repeated failures and sheer bad luck – Though we involve our best efforts , hard work , intelligence and good intentions